Adobe Soundbooth CS4 - Create and edit audio with ease. Adobe Soundbooth CS4 software gives web designers, video editors, and other creative professionals the tools to create and polish audio, customize music, add sound effects, and do much more.
What is New
- Adobe Sound Document (ASND) file format - The new Adobe Sound Document packages multiple tracks into an ASND file that can be shared easily with Adobe Premiere Pro CS4, Flash CS4 Professional, or After Effects CS4 software without modifying the original files.
- Volume keyframing - Easily adjust the volume of your dialogue and sound effects tracks, or adjust the volume of your audio over time.
- Automatic volume correction - Equalize volume with one click, or use new volume-matching functionality to quickly match the volume of multiple clips to one another or to a single reference volume level.
- MP3 Compression Preview - Preview the sound quality of different MP3 compression settings, and view the new file size before committing to specific compression settings to achieve the results you want.
- Editing capabilities - Edit score clips in place. The Context menu provides more options for a selected keyframe. Make accurate selections within your content by using snap selection boundaries, and do much more.
- Adobe Creative Suite integration - Jump directly into Soundbooth from within other Adobe Creative Suite components: Flash CS4 Professional, Adobe Premiere Pro CS4, or After Effects CS4. The ASND document can be easily shared with Flash Professional, Adobe Premiere Pro, and After Effects.
- Looping tools - Create loops more easily with automatic beat detection. You can adjust the in and out points by individual beats and adjust the minimum and maximum frequency, as well as the beat detection sensitivity.
- Organizing and accessing scores - Browse downloaded Soundbooth Scores by different genres with the easy-to-use Scores panel. Access even more scores via Resource Central (Internet connection required).
- Improved Soundbooth Score workflow - Easily locate and preview Soundbooth Scores in Resource Central. Select a Soundbooth Score, and customize it to match your project. Combine, mix, or match multiple scores on a single track or on multiple tracks.
- Speech Search - Turn spoken dialogue into text-based, timecode-accurate metadata that makes your video searchable. Search keywords to locate and display what you're looking for - or even cut video based on the script.
- 1.4GHz or faster processor for DV; 3.4GHz for HDV; dual 2.8GHz for HD
- Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (SP3 recommended) or Windows Vista Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with SP1 (certified for 32-bit Windows XP and 32-bit and 64-bit Windows Vista)
- 1GB of RAM; 2GB for HDV and HD playback
- 10GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on flash-based storage devices)
- 1,280x900 display with 32-bit video card that supports OpenGL 2.0
- DVD-ROM drive
- Microsoft DirectX or ASIO-compatible sound card
- QuickTime 7 software required to use QuickTime features
- Broadband Internet connection required for online services
Size : 602 MB (6x100+2)