كنترل پنل             جستجو               پرسشهای متداول            .:: آخرین پست‌های انجمن ::.            لیست اعضا            مدیران سایت             درجات        ورود
فهرست انجمن‌ها -> آموزشگاه زبان سایت -> Let's learn english (آموزش و تقویت زبان انگلیسی)
پاسخ دادن به این موضوع
A very special point in conditional sentenses
پست تاریخ: دوشنبه 17 فروردین 1388 - 02:02    
hoory
داره كولاك مي‌كنه!
داره كولاك مي‌كنه!

پست: 129
عضو شده در: 7 بهمن 1387
محل سکونت: usa and Iran
blank.gif

امتياز: 1238

عنوان: A very special point in conditional sentenses خواندن مشخصات فردی ارسال پیام شخصی

Hello dear friends.You all have heared about second conditional sentenses and you surely know there is a certain formule for making such sentenses like the following sentenses;
If They had money they would buy that beautiful house.
If I were you I would never go over there.
If he were a really good husband he would never leave me
Please pay attention that these situations are called Impossible situations so you see we use the verb were for even she and he.But look at the sentense bellow:For example consider a situation that you are driving your car in a street while your friend is sitting beside you.Suddenly you tell him oh I think my father was standing by the road then your friend says:If he was your father why wouldnt you stop?
Please pay attention this is a second conditional sentense but you can never use were instead of was because its a possible or real situation in other words it doesnt make sence if you use were
We should be careful in using these kinds of sentenses.Thanks for reading

[ وضعيت كاربر: ]

تشکر کردن از پست  پاسخگویی به این موضوع بهمراه نقل قول 
تشکرها از این پست:

نمایش پستها:                 مشاهده موضوع قبلی :: مشاهده موضوع بعدی  
پاسخ دادن به این موضوع

صفحه 1 از 1

تمام زمانها بر حسب GMT + 3.5 Hours می‌باشند