كنترل پنل             جستجو               پرسشهای متداول            .:: آخرین پست‌های انجمن ::.            لیست اعضا            مدیران سایت             درجات        ورود
فهرست انجمن‌ها -> آموزشگاه زبان سایت -> Let's learn english (آموزش و تقویت زبان انگلیسی)
پاسخ دادن به این موضوع
? can you imagine
پست تاریخ: شنبه 16 تیر 1386 - 15:56    
chaser
مدیر انجمن زبان - مترجم سايت
مدیر انجمن زبان - مترجم سايت

پست: 769
عضو شده در: 29 فروردین 1386
محل سکونت: تهران
iran.gif

امتياز: 7132

عنوان: ? can you imagine خواندن مشخصات فردی ارسال پیام شخصی

can you imagine one day you lose your laptop with all your datas and projects? lets read this story.
what's your idea?tell your story, If it was happend to you.
این داستان دزدیده شدن لپتاپ یک نفر هستش که به طور ناگهانی تمامی اطلاعاتش رو که داخل اون ذخیره کرده بود رو از دست میده.
شما چی تا حالا همچین اتفاقی یا مشابه این براتون افتاده؟
my new laptop was stolen!
Wanna hear my story?

Well, I just recently bought my very first laptop. Was only a month old, very nice one, HP Pavilion dv2000. I had a school excursion today. It's this thing called Kool Schools, where talented musicians from our school go and record songs they've written, and then compile an album of everyones recordings. I was going to record some of my songs I've written, but I was late to apply for the excursion, so I missed out. But, I do graphic design aswell, so I was offered to come along and design the CD cover for the year. So, I went along. I wasn't going to take my laptop, but my dad pressured me, so I took it. I was very protective of it - I didn't let anyone else hold it, and I kept my eye on it at all times. I had a shit load of un-backed up work on there, and I wasn't prepared to lose any of it. When we finally got to the studio we were recording at, I set up my laptop on the lounge room. I started working on the logo, with a lot of people helping me. I ended up with a really nice logo. I then started to work on the cover of the album. About 5 people went outside to find a place to take photos for the album cover, and on their way out, someone walked past them. Apparently, that man looked like he knew he was supposed to be there, so they didn't take notice. The place itself contained a lot of work and high tech equipment, so they had it monitored. Every door was locked - even the front door but the only way to get in is if you press this switch which alerts the person monitoring, and they unlock it for you. Anyway, at that time I went to go listen to someone record. This man had gotten to the door before it had closed, ran inside, spotted my laptop, took it, ran back outside, and jumped in a cab. I came out, noticing my laptop was not there. We ran an hour search, and by the end of that we rang the police (although theres nothing they could do about it). There was no recorded footage of the guy, so no help there.
I officially lost my laptop, my wireless mouse receiver, and my 2gb usb stick. Along with 3 months work of Flash jobs and websites. Was insured though, but its the work I'll never get back. My boss was incredibly pissed off. Although I did remember a little thing called SWF Decompiler, so everything I had uploaded to the web I'll get back. Which is most things. But a lot of other work I had done is gone forever. Such as the work I was doing for the excursion. And some other websites I was working on. Along with a huge game I'd spent countless hours on.

a month old=یک ماه بیشتر ازش استفاده نکرده بودم.
excursion=اردوی دانشجویی
talented=با استعداد
compile=جمع آوری کردن .
apply for=در خواست کردن ، تقاضا کردن،
missed out=از دست دادن
to come along =همراهی کردن
I wasn't going to take my laptop=نمی خواستم لپتاپم رو ببرم
my dad pressured me=پدرم اصرار کرد
protective=مراقب بودن
I kept my eye on it=تمام مدت چشمام بهش بود. مواظبش بودم
un-backed up=بدون کپی
lounge=سالن استراحت
take notice=توجه کردن
equipment=تجهیزات لوازم .
monitore=نظارت کردن
unlock=گشودن باز کردن
rang the police = با پلیس تماس گرفتن
get back=دوباره بدست آوردن
incredibly=بطور باور نکردنی
pissed off=ناراحت و عصبانی شدن. این عبارت slang هستش و معنی خودش رو خیس کرده بود یا ...
gone forever=برای همیشه از دست رفته بود.
spent countless hours on=ساعت های زیادی رو صرفش کرده بودم.

[ وضعيت كاربر: ]

تشکر کردن از پست  پاسخگویی به این موضوع بهمراه نقل قول 
تشکرها از این پست: Hamid (دوشنبه 18 تیر 1386 - 17:54)

پست تاریخ: دوشنبه 18 تیر 1386 - 15:05    
sistemprof
عضو گروه مديريت آفتابگردان
عضو گروه مديريت آفتابگردان

پست: 955
عضو شده در: 3 بهمن 1384
محل سکونت: Tehran
blank.gif

امتياز: 8562

عنوان: خواندن مشخصات فردی ارسال پیام شخصی

what a coward thief
خشمگين